Friday, August 27, 2010

Bath and Body Works Deals!

If your like me you cant resist walking into Bath and Body works when your in the mall, the scents drag me inside the doors.  As you know I am an avid deal finder and right now is one of them!
 You can get one of your favorite signature body care item for FREE with a $10.00 purchase! Wow, so for example I love the Japanese Blossom  fragrance so I can buy the body wash and then get the body lotion free, YIPEE!  This is a fabulous deal and I have placed the links below for you.  Have a grand fabulous smelling good time!



FREE Signature Body Care Item ($12 value) with $10 purchase at Bath & Body Works .. Printable or Online
Bath & Body Works 

FREE Signature Body Care Item
 ($12 value) with $10 purchase

Printable or Online

LINK for Printable Coupon

online code is SC4FREE

www.bathandbodyworks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment