Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Nap Nanny


I must say when my son was born, I was unprepared for the sleepless nights and the reflux that came with his newborn self. After a few months of being a zombie from lack of sleep my husband came home and told me he heard from someone at work about The Nap Nanny. I had no idea what this was but quickly searched and found it.  Yey something my son may sleep in and the reviews sounded great so we purchased and let me tell you I love it!

This wedged piece of foam is great! The first night we had it my son who slept 30 minutes at a time slept for 3 hours!! That is a huge deal for us and his reflux, no choking, as he was angled so he did not spit up. Wonderful!
Here is a link to the Nap Nanny site. You should check it out! The covers zip off and can be washed very easily. They come in different colors as well.  I did see however reviews and pictures of people placing this in the crib, that is a big no no. This should be used on the floor only for safety reasons and the web site will tell you this. I placed it beside my bed so all I had to do is reach over and scoop him up. It also has a seat belt as I call it so they are strapped in which is great.
I give the Nap Nanny a big thumbs up! The only down side is cost, as it retails currently for $129.99.

Here is to a good nights sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment